If you don’t have a lot of time in the day, then this Training Program is PERFECT for you. My ideal customer is a busy student who goes to school, works part-time, has errands to run, etc. This training program is designed to be super simple and just take minutes a day, but the quality is still guaranteed. Thus, you don’t need to worry anymore about this 💪
If for some reason this program does not work for you even though you have followed it exactly as I have laid out, I have no problem giving you a full refund. I’ll even cover you for a full 60 days so if you are unhappy for any reason over the next 2 months, you get your money back. If you are not happy with the program, then I don’t want you to have to pay for it. I believe in building relationships with my customers and your satisfaction is my #1 priority.
Some sites will try to draw you in by claiming you can download Kurt Howard’s Vertical Jump Training Program for free. Their page titles might be something like, “Vertical Explosion Training Program Free Download PDF“. Then, you get to the site, and they try to justify it by saying it’s “risk-free” and then point you to the website where it’s $27.00. Well, to me risk-free and FREE aren’t the same thing! While you can technically try Vertical Explosion Training Program risk-free because of the 60-day money back guarantee, you still need the money up front to buy it in the first place so it isn’t free. Vertical Jump Training Program is not a free program and any site claiming a free download is either not being totally honest with you or is providing illegal copies, neither of which is good.
This is indicative of sites that usually use a title to their page that says something like, “Vertical Explosion Training Program: Another SCAM!?!” or “Vertical Explosion Training Program: Is Kurt Howard a Scammer?” or something of that nature. In other words, when you search for Vertical Explosion Training Program in Google or another search engine, these sites show up with those types of titles in the listings. Sometimes these sites will also use what I call the “Fear Factor” in their headlines which is something like, “Vertical Explosion Training Program: OMG So Bad!”. This is often nothing more than an attempt to draw you into their site by making you think they used the product and had a really bad experience with it. How do I know these are fake and not real scam alerts or legitimate complaints? Because the title cries SCAM!!!!! or a really horrible experience, but then you go to the page and read the review and it’s always an extremely positive, glowing review about how great Vertical Explosion Training Program is. In these instances, they only use the word SCAM to try and draw you into their site because they know if they say something is a scam or a terrible program, you’ll probably click on their link to find out more about it, right? A legitimate bad experience or a real scam alert to help protect consumers is one thing, but don’t fall for this type of trickery and trust your gut when the headline/page title and review don’t match. No real Vertical Explosion Training Program review will cry SCAM or claim it’s a terrible program in the title only to offer up a review that says the complete opposite.
Unfortunately we aren’t allowed to provide any medical-related advice or tips due to liability. Here’s a few pointers to try:
1) Be sure to stay hydrated. Drink lots of water
2) Eat clean. Limit Starchy Carbs and Refined Sugars / Junk Food. Consume lot of clean protein, vegetables, and fruit
3) Make sure you’re stretching everyday and warming up/cooling down after each workout, training session, or game
4) Ice any sore areas a few times per day, and immediately after activity
You should focus on eating to perform. Think of your body like a Ferrari. You want it to go fast and perform, so you need use put premium quality fuel for it to do so. Same thing stands for your body. If you put junk inside, you’ll see poor performance and won’t access the potential that’s inside of you, the Ferrari.
Here’s our very simple guidelines:
1) DRINK WATER – Keep a water bottle with you throughout the day and sip whenever thirsty. Cut out pop, fruit drinks, juice, except for special occasions.
2) Eat three good meals, with clean snacks when needed
3) EAT LOTS OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES – Anything Green is great for you in this category, as well as blueberries, pomegranates, apples, and oranges.
4) Limit Starchy Carbs and Refined Sugars / Junk Food
• Bread, Pasta, Chips, Potatoes, White Rice, Crackers, Doughnuts and Pastries, Chocolate, Sugar Candy, Candy Bars.
• Good Carbs (Fiber) – Long Grain Brown Rice, Quinoa, Oatmeal, Fruits.
5) Consume lots of clean protein at every meal, first thing in the morning, immediately after a workout, and right before bed (small portion)
• Chicken, Eggs, Fish, Turkey, Lean Red Meat, Skim Fat Free Milk, Greek Yogurt, Beef Jerkey, Low Sugar Peanut Butter, Quinoa, Low Fat Cheese, Whey Protein Isolate Powder.
* For Vegetarians/Vegans there are many soy alternatives and lots of plant-based protein programs you can find online.
6) Consume lots of good fats
• Fish, almonds and nuts, avocados, coconut.
That’s it! Stick to foods that fit within this list and you’ll be filling your body with the best fuel it needs to look good, feel good, and operate at it’s peak performance!
1. Why Take It:
• Protein powder supplements are great because they’re fast, easy, and an efficient way to ensure your body is getting enough protein to help with muscle repair, growth, and performance.
• The issue is, there’s a lot of junk on the market (mass gainers) that are mostly full of garbage and not much nutritional value.
• Find a Carb-Free Whey Protein Isolate Powder. Most nutrition stores/grocery stores will have them, and they come in a variety of flavors.
• But make sure there’s little to no carbs, and if there’s someone working, ask if it’s a brand they trust or use themselves, and what they would recommend!
2. When To Take It:
• Protein Powder is best used immediately after a workout, practice, or game, as it helps repair the muscle tissues, provide growth and adds strength.
• It’s also a great way to get a good source of protein first thing in the morning, when your muscles are hungry for energy.
• Third great time to take protein is right before bed. As you sleep, your body goes into a state where it burns calories slowly, but your muscles are stills searching for nutrition. So having a bit of protein before bed helps keep your body regulated, and feeds your muscles while you sleep!
1. Basketball Mastery: Vertical Explosion Training Program Review
2. Mitch Medical Health Care: Vertical Explosion Training Program – by Kurt Howard (Full Review)
3. PRWeb – Online Press Release Distribution Service: “Vertical Explosion Training Program” Will Help People Reach Their Full Athletic Potential Quickly And Effortlessly
FOLLOW A PROVEN VERTICAL JUMP PROGRAM AND UNLOCKING YOUR JUMPING POTENTIAL…
Join over 3,100 athletes all over the world that have increased 10 inches in just 10 weeks with this training program